JOIN US TOGETHER WE TACKLE THE CHALLENGES OF CLOUD TRANSFORMATION
- Provide expertise and leadership in Solutions Architecture in the infrastructure and applications space.
- Define the business case for solutions, design the solution to help with prototyping and development, and take solution through to launch and market.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in cloud computing across multiple channels and become a trusted advisor to decision makers.
- Provide customer and market feedback to the product and engineering teams, and influence product direction.
- 3 years of experience in all aspects of cloud computing (infrastructure, storage, platforms and data)
- 2 years of experience as a Solution Manager or Developer, creating new solutions.
- Deep understanding of the current state of the art for infrastructure automation, continuous integration/deployment, SQL/NoSQL/NewSQL, networking, and cloud-based delivery models.
- Direct technical experience with the relevant Google Cloud Platform products and services (e.g., Compute Engine, App Engine, Container Engine, Cloud Storage, Cloud SQL, Cloud Datastore, Cloud BigTable, BigQuery, Cloud DataFlow, Cloud DataProc, Cloud DataLab, Cloud Pub/Sub, Cloud Endpoints, and the Cloud SDK).
- Familiarity with the Google Maps web services, like the Directions API, the Distance Matrix, the Elevation API, the Geocoding API, the Roads API, the Time Zone API, and the Places web service.
- Bachelors degrees in Computer Science or related software engineering field, or equivalent practical experience.
- English profiency, Italian native speaker
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NY - New York
Higher Education Finance Transformation Consultant
USA TX - Austin
Cash Applications New Associate
Business Process Specialization
USA NY - New York
SAP SCM Test Lead
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.