THE MOST CHALLENGING AND INNOVATIVE SALES FORCE PROJECTS CAN BE FOUND IN ACCENTURE CLOUD FIRST.
Candidates, with experience in back-end or front-end Java technologies, will be placed according to their talents and skills, on innovative Cloud CRM technologies (Salesforce.com).
- Cooperation with the analysis team to identify, design and implement the best technological solutions for customer requirements
- Configuration of the Salesforce.com platform (Object Configuration, Standard layout composition, Workflow design, Process Builder, Approval Process, validation rule etc.) and development (Apex classes, Visual Force pages, Lighting components, triggers, web services)
- Analysis and resolution of problems related with the developed software
- Software version and deployment management
- Problem solving and teamworking skills
- At least 1 year of experience as a Developer
- Good knowledge of Java / J2EE and programming on open systems
- Mastering of HTML, CSS, XML markup languages
- Good knowledge of relational databases and SQL language
- Knowledge of the main architectural patterns (MVC, Singleton, IoC)
- Good knowledge of the Data Collection (HashMap, HashSet, List)
- Fluent English
The knowledge of development frameworks (Spring Suite, Hibernate, Bootstrap, AngularJS, etc.), application servers (Jboss, Weblogic, Tomcat, etc.) and Microsoft technologies is a preferential title.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.