Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Operations & Cloud Transformation area Intern
Milan, Rome, Turin
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
You will join a team that will teach you how to master middleware infrastructure technologies. You will be trained to understand and work on Business Process Outsourcing activities for the main market sectors (E-Commerce and Retail, Automotive, Banking, Communication and High Tech, Energy, Digital Marketing).
- Your middleware infrastructure technologies work will be focused on the implementation of efficient interconnections between different applications and software components
- You will learn how to install and manage Application Servers, Tibco software and Big Data applications for different sectors, including Security, Networking and Data Centres
- With the support of your colleagues, you will develop innovative Cloud solutions that use emerging technologies. You will help our customers adopt new digital ecosystems such as social media and mobility for data virtualisation and Microservices, Openstack Technologies and Openshift
You will learn to use technology to shape ideas, going beyond what you can imagine. You will gain experience in designing the best application solutions to give customers the chance to achieve excellence. Start imagining your future just like Erika did when she joined Accenture after an internship. https://www.instagram.com/p/BwcTkxaFkGl/ #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You speak English well, and express yourself naturally
- You are about to graduate in the science field (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics) or Engineering (Computer Science, Electronics or Telecommunications) or in Economics (after acquiring technical and scientific qualifications).
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.