Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will take part in international Capability Network projects, using an analytical-quantitative data approach to define and implement strategic solutions for our customers.
- You will learn to analyse and use Big Data to develop new digital processes and improve technological infrastructures.
- You will acquire solid expertise in using management and analytical solutions (Anaplan, Tagetik, SAP Analytics Cloud, Powersim) for effective business planning
- You will turn your strategies into reality, enabling the digital process and technological changes to support the CFO department (Digital Finance area).
- You will learn how to use data and analytics to provide high value-added consulting solutions (Data Driven Consulting area)
- You will use emerging automation technologies to develop innovative solutions (Robotic Process Automation area)
- You will redesign employee experience processes (Talent and Organisation area)
Behind a successful project there is a great strategy, at Accenture it is innovation. You’ll contribute to the business development by giving space to intuition and creativity.
Join the Capability Network: You will collaborate with highly specialised professionals on international projects in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You are about to graduate in Management Engineering, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics or Economics with a technical or Business Administration focus.
- You are fascinated by the latest technological innovations
- You have a dynamic approach and are interested in dealing with international settings
- You speak English well, and express yourself naturally
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Public Sector Management Consultant - Pennsylvania
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
USA IL - Chicago
SAP Finance/Fixed Asset Consulting Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
USA VA - Arlington
Application Development Manager (Multiple Positions)
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.