Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Milan, Rome, Turin
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will support your team in international B2B or B2C digital business transformation and management projects.
- You will test yourself with User Interface and User Experience, to improve the customer journey at our customers’ sites.
- You will have access to Big Data, Machine Learning and Analytics systems and learn how to create efficient ecosystems by integrating Artificial Intelligence models.
- You will contribute to the Web Analytics design and testing phase and define new business strategies through performance evaluation and reports analysis by interacting with Marketing and IT
- You will become an expert in managing social, SEM, display, affiliate campaigns and SEO.
- You will take part in the construction of mini sites and control panels based on HTML, Java Script and CSS technologies
- You will support your colleagues in production process optimisation, using domotics, robotics and automotive IoT and Smart Applications.
The digital revolution has a heart that beats in Accenture. You'll learn how to design solutions that accelerate growth and generate value for our customers. You'll find out where ideas come from and where creative people unite to create unique solutions.
Start your career at Accenture and be amazed by the growth opportunities you'll enjoy every day, just like Samuele did: https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKXD64BTCx/ #AccenturePeople
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You are about to graduate in Economics or Management Engineering
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Finance & Risk-Credit Risk Consultant
SAP Downstream Refining IS-Oil Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Indirect Tax Senior Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.