Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Junior Analyst nel settore delle Telecomunicazioni
By working in a team, you will help guide our telecom customers (PCs, mobile phones, smart TVs, aerospace & defence) through the digital transformation of their services, network virtualisation or design their fibre optic network.
- Starting by observing the existing situation, you will work with the customer to evaluate the technological potential for a new business digital growth scenario. You will assess project timing and effects and constantly monitoring the results
- You will propose bespoke solutions which meet customer needs, including big data projects, customer channel and management consulting solutions
- Identifying, collecting, and tracking customer needs to provide the work team with a picture of what needs to be developed and mediating between them
- Using your context analysis skills, you will find effective solutions to deal with any unforeseen events and personally handle all activities to ensure that deadlines are met
- Working with experienced professionals, you will have numerous opportunities for growth using the many Design Thinking, Agile, Programme Management training courses which help you to give your team a unique contribution and added customer value
- You will acquire a new working methodology, develop a responsible attitude, and encourage your team to do the same. This will help you gain visibility as a true expert and the awareness required to coordinate and guide your customer's activities
- You will adopt a small entrepreneur approach, and be ever ready to explore market innovations, facing work with intelligence and flexibility to adapt to new situations
- You will put your talent at the service of the world’s most important companies and help them grow by defining new offers and innovative services
Innovation follows a path which you will help design at Accenture. You'll help customers identify goals and achieve them by guiding them through a technological transformation. Find out how your skills can make a difference by making new application solutions into reality – just as our consultants did for Coop Italia. https://www.accenture.com/us-en/success-coop-italia
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You are a recent graduate in Telecommunications Engineering, Electronics, Management or Information, or Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science or Economics
- You can easily express yourself and communicate in English
- You are empathic and can communicate effectively
- Where others see limits, you see new approaches and alternative strategies
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
pubblicato 2 giorni fa
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.