- Plan social media campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube) to leverage our talent pools
- Create and share engaging content (copy, photo, video) to improve our relationship with different talent targets
- Organize and take part at University events, coordinating recruiters and brand ambassadors
- Manage elite on Campus events and leadership programs
- Nurture our candidates through engaging CRM activities
- Boost a unique candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
- Monitor and update KPIs scorecards
- Advise on innovative and engaging experience, both offline and online
- You have at least 2 years of previous experience in employer branding, HR, marketing or communications
- You are interested in digital, tech and HR transformation trends
- You are not scared by learning new digital tools: a real social media master
- You have the ability and skills to manage projects
- Your knowledge of Suite Adobe (mainly Photoshop) will be considered a plus
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.