- Conduct research activities to obtain relevant data and define client needs or problems
- Oversee the formulation of hypotheses supporting the estimation of addressable market and client positioning, based on advanced financial analysis of client, competitor, and industry data
- Impact analysis on current operating model providing feasible recommendations for the profitable growth of client companies
- Customer TCO impacts analysis resulting by digital / technology transformation (such as Network Virtualization or 5G implementation)
- Analysis and collection of functional requirements resulting from interaction with the Top Management Board
- Support product development studies and the development of change management plans
- Produce quantitative analysis, including data analytics and financial modelling, and present oral and written reports of case team findings to client management
- Support the implementation of proposed solutions
What makes the difference
- Minimum of Master’s Degree (ei. Master o specialist university courses) in Engineering or Business. Alternatively Computer Science degrees with MBA are considered
- Knowledge of media and telecommunication ITA and EU industry
- Former experiences in designing Technology strategies for telco and media player
- Experience of strategy consulting at a consulting firm
- Ability to develop business cases (quantitative and qualitative) to support strategic business initiatives, process improvement initiatives, or IT transformation
- Network and IT Strategies: Experience developing a deep understanding of business needs, defining their implications on current and future use of enterprise technology, and creating data-driven strategies
- Innovation: Experience in identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by the creative application of existing or leading-edge technologies
- Technology Operating Model: Experience shaping Network and IT operating models which enable the organisation to deliver value in line with business strategies
- Experience in the business application of technology, an analytical and rigorous approach, business case experience, ability to turn data into insightful executive summaries
- Digital-focused experience of identifying and exploiting new value streams enabled by leading edge technologies
- Good business acumen to find the best way to support key strategic pillar with technology
- Advanced analysis and problem-solving skills, as well as being numerically competent
- Experience as a Strategic Consultant, ideally with a Telco and Media focus, managing at least project streams.
- Good knowledge of written and oral English
- Excellent synthesis and representation of results, technical and functional requirements
- Results-oriented approach and excellent problem solving capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills and predisposition to teamwork
- Practice of MS Office tools (Excel, Power Point, Word)
- Availability to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
SAP SD/OTC Technology Consulting - Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
USA PA - Berwyn
Associate Manager – Berwyn, PA
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.