- As a Technical Business Analyst, you will collect, analyse and define functional requirements (Customer Journey design and Flow Mapping). You will contribute to the requirement feasibility technical verification and application solution functional design. You will manage configuration and implementation of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud platform, on which you will perform testing and training activities, following set deadlines and quality levels.
- As a Team Leader, you will manage end-to-end projects following all development phases, ensuring the output quality, compliance with deadlines and budget constraints. You will guide the Team during the RFQ response, proposal and preparing demos. You will handle the analysis, design and marketing automation processes and define the architectural choices and solutions. You will be the contact for the customer and suppliers.
- You have a technical-scientific degree with a strong propensity towards marketing automation.
- You have at least six months of experience in Marketing, Digital Marketing and Campaign Management activities on multi-channel projects.
- You have been using Salesforce Marketing Cloud and its Social Studio and Pardot components or other similar tools (Eloqua, Adobe Campaign) for at least six months.
- You have experience with the Salesforce CRM platform (any Salesforce/Salesforce Marketing Cloud certifications are a plus)
- You have an in-depth knowledge of relational and SQL databases
- DMP Knowledge
- You are familiar with Agile, or Semi-Agile project methodology (certifications are a plus)
- You are resourceful and have good decision-making and problem-solving skills
- You work well under pressure and always meet deadlines
- You have excellent communication and relational skills
- You have a good knowledge of English
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Jose
Bilingual -Content Moderation Associate
Business Process Delivery
USA AL - Huntsville
Federal - SAP Functional Analyst
Business & Technology Integration
Middleware & Integration Architecture Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.