- You will lead Robotic Process Automation projects suggesting functionality, security, integrations, infrastructure and performance technology solutions.
- You will manage the project's budget, quality and deadline compliance.
- Working closely with our customers, you will support pre-sales teams by conducting a feasibility analysis to design an offer that meets their needs.
- Within our international teams, you will take part in challenging activities using the most innovative technologies (e.g. Artificial Intelligence in Robotic Process Automation).
- You will develop your functional skills in different industrial sectors
- You will gain management experience by leading external and internal developer teams in highly complex projects
- You have worked at least five years in IT consulting and three years in a senior technical role.
- You have experience with at least one Robotic Process Automation tool including Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UiPath, Nice, Pega Robotic Automation
- Visual Studio mastery
- You have a Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- You speak and write english fluently
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.