Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Your main task will be creating the best UX. In this role you will handle the whole process of acquiring and integrating the product. This will include aspects of branding, design, usability, and function.
- Design – Creating information architectures, task analysis and planning a user journey for multi-device products. The job involves creating wireframe concepts, sitemaps, user flows, navigable prototypes and designing responsive and mobile oriented interfaces
- User research - Planning usability testing sessions and defining of test protocols. You will use user insight, analysis, and benchmarks to guide design decisions, heuristics, and competitive analysis
- Design Specification – Define a fitting specification which ensures a quality development within the project’s time-frame
- Data Analysis – Analysis capabilities from Analytics User Experience tools will provide you with the ability to read data to supply redesign recommendations
- Best practice and design consistency – Research and trend analysis through benchmarking and industry research. You will carry out consistency checks of graphics decisions under the brand’s guidelines
- Visual Design – Develop and design a user interface with an innovative "look-and-feel" and a high degree technical feasibility. You will be running projects based around "user-centred” design principles
Why we would choose you? The challenges you face reflect your ambitions, this is your chance! To stand out and face them in the best way:
- You have a degree in Communication Sciences, Industrial Design, Interaction Design, equivalent training or work experience
- You are familiar with design document production such as wireframes, personas, user flows and with current design paradigms
- You have an excellent knowledge of one or more design tools such as OmniGraffle, Axure or Sketch
- You are confident in using the main Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics) and UX Design tools (CrazyEgg, Usabilla)
- You have a friendly attitude and excellent communication skills that enable you to easily partner with visual designers and front-end developers.
- You are fluent in English and a great public speaker
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- You love to share and learn different things
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Agile/Change Organization Consultant
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Federal - Integration Operations Analyst, Mid
pubblicato 1 giorno fa
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.