Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Social Recruiting & Digital Branding Intern
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
Join our Sourcing and Channel Management Team, within the Talent Acquisition in Italy, and enjoy networking with smart candidates. You will understand the talent market, with a deep focus on digital and tech areas, and you will promote Accenture brand to engage the right people.
You will learn while working closely with the recruitment team and supporting the following activities:
- Launch social media campaigns (Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn) to leverage our talent pool
- Create and share engaging content (copy, photo, video) to improve our relationship with different talent targets
- Nurture our candidates through engaging CRM activities
- Boost an impeccable candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
The experience lasts three to six months and may end with a direct hiring. We guarantee for you customised training sessions and a monthly refund.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- Master’s Degree in Communications, Marketing or HR
- Interested in marketing, communications and media; digital and tech trends
- Master of Suite Adobe (Photoshop is essential)
- Social media master, not scared by learning new digital tools
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
- Young, friendly and dynamic environment
- An accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace
- A fast-moving company, where is worthy to start your career in HR/Communications
- The chance to manage complex and challenging projects
- An unrivalled global network of experts
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.