- Lead and inspire design teams and individuals.
- Provide oversight and lead design activities across client and internal projects.
- Create opportunities to solve business challenges with design excellence.
- Drive design quality, practice, and offerings that meet business and user goals as well as create new offerings within Fjord.
- Lead design points of view, proposal creation, and relationship management across one to two key clients.
- Deeply understand the market and can speak to our clients and the industry about our content, craft, and trends.
- Own craft and capability output across key projects, ensuring each project deliverable is of the highest quality.
- Assess performance and provide career guidance and performance decisions for members of the studio Design team.
- Provide directional oversight of individual project team's work and assume overall accountability for it.
- Develop pitch decks and project approaches that lead to exciting, inspiring, and well-shaped work for our Design team.
- Cultivate relationships with new and existing clients.
- Create environments where our design teams can do high-quality work for our clients.
- Uncover opportunities to apply design thinking to solve challenges for key accounts.
- Build and strengthen the multidisciplinary skillsets of design teams across the studio.
- 10 years of relevant industry experience
- 4 years leadership/management experience; demonstrated experience leading multiple cross-discipline teams.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a design discipline; a master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to learn new software quickly; experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision, Axure, Confluence, or JIRA is a plus.
- Extensive knowledge and experience with driving and applying user-centered design processes while working collaboratively with customers, along with cross-functional teams including engineering, product management, and user research.
- Mastery in two to three areas of expertise such as Service Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, or Content Design.
- Proven history of managing cross-functional teams to create a powerful, effective, and coherent design solution.
- Highly proactive with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - DevOps Engineer
Workday Certified Recruiting Consultant
Business & Technology Integration
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Java Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.