- Expand your experience with over 200 intelligent tools across all 12 Salesforce-recognized industries.
- Join in the development and implementation of new Salesforce-based solutions.
- Benefit from our long-standing partnership with Salesforce to access the coolest Salesforce technologies, like Lightning, Einstein and Bolt, so you can put them to meaningful applications at scale.
- Join more than 11,800 skilled Salesforce professionals, collaborating across multiple areas to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Build new skills and strengthen your expertise with unparalleled training and support—whether you're taking the more than 4,200 unique Salesforce certifications or working towards your Certified Technical Architect (CTA) certification.
- Work with senior members of the team to analyze business requirements, translating those requirements in to customized solutions using the Salesforce platform.
- Implement Salesforce solutions that adhere to platform best practices, and perform peer code reviews. Typical Salesforce implementations include custom platform development (Apex, Visualforce, Lightning Components), integrations with back office systems (often through the use of middleware tools) and complex data migrations. Experience in one or more of these aspects of a Salesforce project is a must.
- Participate in development workstreams, from design through testing and deployment.
- With project leadership, assist in the estimation of work effort and set a realistic schedule for development.
- Maintain effective client relations and rapport - delivering timely and relevant information with the ability to quickly identify and report project risks.
- Post-delivery - assists client teams in supporting the live application and perform handoff and knowledge transfer activities, positioning our clients for long term success.
- A minimum of 1-year experience with programming Languages – APEX, Visualforce.
- Minimum of 6 months experience with customization on the Salesforce Lightning platform which should include: Lightning Components using the Lightning Design System framework, Apex, Apex data loader, and declarative platform tools. (Process Builder, Visual Workflow, Lightning App Builder, etc.)
- A minimum of 6 months’ exposure to Salesforce.com APEX data loader.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent (minimum 12 years) work experience. (If Associates Degree, must have minimum 6 years’ work experience)
- Prototyping (InVision or similar)
- Experience developing for Salesforce Communities and Lightning App Builder
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment and be creative within a team
- Knowledge of Cloud Computing (SaaS, PaaS) and Salesforce, either through work at industry participants or consulting to the industry
- Salesforce Platform App Builder Certification
- Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification
- Salesforce Lightning Component Framework Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
- Salesforce Lightning Experience Specialist (Trailhead Super Badge)
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
LocationsCA - El Segundo,CA - Los Angeles,CA - San Francisco,WA - Seattle
Accenture attua una politica di pari opportunità e accoglie le candidature provenienti da tutte le componenti della società senza operare alcuna discriminazione in base a razza, religione o convinzioni personali, origine etnica o nazionale, disabilità, età, cittadinanza, stato civile, inclusa convivenza di fatto e unione civile, orientamento sessuale, identità di genere, o qualsiasi altra condizione applicabile tutelata dalla legge.
Posizioni aperte vicino a te
HR Strategy & Transformation Consultant
USA MD - Baltimore
Federal SAP BW/BO Developer CP
USA CA - San Francisco
Learning Operations Team Lead
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Life @ Accenture
Entra in un luogo ricco di ispirazione dove potrai dare spazio alle tue passioni e coltivare il tuo talento. Grazie alle tecnologie più all'avanguardia potrai portare innovazione nelle più importanti aziende globali e continuare la tua formazione professionale per fare davvero la differenza!
Formazione e crescita professi
Non smetterai mai di imparare e crescere. Nuovi laboratori, centri di innovazione, Liquid Studios e nuove modalità di apprendimento ti permetteranno di lavorare e collaborare come mai accaduto in passato.SCOPRI DI PIÙ
Con 477.000 professionisti impegnati a servire i suoi clienti in più di 120 paesi, Accenture favorisce l’innovazione per migliorare il modo in cui il mondo vive e lavora, offrendo una vasta gamma di servizi e soluzioni nei settori strategy, consulting, digital, technology e operations.