- Providing our customers with DevOps solutions by designing and developing new generation applications
- Implementing platforms that promote DevOps best practices
- Promoting system automation by developing and managing applications and local infrastructures on public and hybrid cloud environments
- Planning, designing, developing, launching, and supporting complex IT solutions
- Your technical and design skills will find their place among several development teams, through the transmission of decisions and in the evaluation of recent technology development choices
- You will be the key customer contact person
- With two or more years of experience you have learned to use the main programming languages; designed and implemented pipelines using Jenkins; worked with collaboration tools (Confluence, Jira, Redmine); container solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift) and networking tools. You know your way around Layer 2 and 3 switches and TCP/IP
- You can independently manage automation and configuration, using at least one of the following tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- You are familiar with Linux and Windows and cloud-based infrastructures
- You have a Computer Science, Information Technology, or Technical-Science degree
- You are fluent in English
- You value and welcome uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.