- Handle the Procurement function on behalf of the Client through execution and coordination of a variety of delivery teams across Accenture’s international network.
- Optimize contract performance through managing cost levers and Client expectations
- Deliver the project at above or committed margin and ensuring Client satisfaction and compliance to contract SLA
- Work in collaboration with Finance to provide forecasts
- Skills and abilities developed during an experience in a consulting company in Procurement, operations, manufacturing, and/or supply chain area.
- Solid analytical skills and business acumen
- Project management capabilities
- A Master's degree in Economics, Engineering or similar.
- Speak and write English fluently.
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.