- Develop commercial and marketing activities together with the capability experts by providing strategic advice and support with operational execution of Client’s business on Amazon channel
- Maintain excellent standards in all aspects of client’s activity on Amazon channel.
- Conduct regular performance reviews for successful achievement of targets and enable Clients to learn and master tools and systems to ensure day-to-day business autonomy on Amazon
- You will provide In-depth KPI analysis of client’s performance and market trends, in order to identify business opportunities.
- You will provide Elaboration and delivery of strategic recommendations/suggestions and execute projects to achieve business development plan targets.
- Skills and abilities developed during 3-5 years’ work experience in Amazon SEO, content, digital marketing services, analytics, selling dashboards and A9 algorithm.
- In your past experiences you have built key customer relationships to add monthly/quarterly sales quotas.
- You are an analytically oriented person with good management skills
- Your experience in business development and sales will be considered a plus
- You have a Degree in Economics, Business Administration, Engineering or related careers
- You value and welcome everyone’s uniqueness
- Every day is a fresh challenge and an opportunity to learn something new.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.