You have good leadership qualities and are fascinated by the increasing complexity of cyber attacks. You are an expert in cyber defence, digital identity, application security and management. You know how to create solid client trust.
You have a natural aptitude for relationships and communication which has carried you to the point where you can lead a team to provide innovative security solutions.
If you match the following requirements, maybe you are our person.
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in supporting IAM Infrastructure and Operations
- Design, build or consulting experience on IAM domain
- Proven experience on Oracle IAM suite (OIM, OAM, OID, OUD). Certifications are a plus
- Experience with security technologies including Identity management and cloud platform Access management and Directory management
- IAM design, build or consulting experience and a knowledge of IAM standards and protocols (SAML, OAuth, OpenID)
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and Administration Windows/Linux (RedHat)/Unix. Understanding of various Windows servers such as DC, DNS, IIS, SQL Server etc. is a plus
- After-hours and weekend on-call support during escalations
- Bachelor or college degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalised training, you will acquire a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity
We offer an environment where differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities for all candidates and welcomes Protected Categories under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.