To work with us you will need high-class analytical skills and a strong orientation to work to priorities and metrics. You can work in a team and can manage several initiatives across different industry and functional teams.
Determination, curiosity and passion will help your stand out along with:
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- At least four years of relevant experience working with MS Office Suite (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project)
- More than two years of project/programme management or Strategy project experience.
- Knowledge of Banking and Capital Markets
- Offering Development Experience
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world-renowned working method that will make you a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
We offer an environment where all differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99, we evaluate the candidates belonging to Protected Categories. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities.
JOIN ACCENTURE STRATEGY.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.