Who you are
You can speak Italian and English and have excellent communication skills, that make it easy for you to build relationships with clients, communicate and interact with technical and business audiences.
You have relevant expertise in an extensive portfolio of capabilities including; cyber defence; digital identity; application security and managed security.
If you recognise yourself in this description, think about applying for this position.
The skills above, along with the following requirements, will spotlight you as the ideal candidate.
- Bachelor’s and above degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, or Business; or relevant experience in some of these fields.
- At least a year’s security operations management experience
- At least three years of security operations or security consulting experience
- Good understanding of concepts of architecture and functionalities of products such as SIEM (e.g.: Splunk, RSA Security Analytics, HP Arcsight, IBM QRadar, AlienVault), IPS/IDS, vulnerability management (Nessus/Qualys/Tenable), antispam, web content filtering, WAF, and firewalls.
- Good cloud environment security knowledge.
- Good infrastructure security understanding and a knowledge of its impact on security operations, vulnerabilities, reporting, analytics and monitoring.
- Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices and architecture
- Security related certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, GCIH are a plus
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalised training, you will acquire a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity
We offer an environment where differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities for all candidates and welcomes Protected Categories under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.