- Define and review conceptual and logical security architecture to secure a client system or environment
- Define security architecture needed for a solution estimate
- Carry out a solution estimation by understanding and articulating estimating factors (e.g. License requirement/model, Infra Requirement and Delivery Effort, etc.)
- Make high-level delivery plans
- Engage with client stakeholders (with the client’s security manager and team)
- Identify, discuss security risks and associated mitigation approach/techniques in a business context
- Understand the threat landscape and apply them in the client’s context
- Understand common security and regulatory compliance regimes (e.g. GDPR, Privacy Laws, PCI-DSS, etc)
- Have knowledge of security patterns (along with their integration approach) and apply them to the client system / environment
- Be aware of products and solutions (Open Source and Commercial) available in the market
- Have enterprise level security delivery experiences in one or more security domain (i.e. end-to-end delivery of a security solution)
You can speak Italian and English and have excellent communication skills, that make it easy for you to build relationships with clients, communicate and interact with technical and business audiences.
- Bachelor’s and above degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, Math, or Business; or relevant experience in some of these fields.
- At least a year’s security operations management experience
- At least three years of security operations or security consulting experience
- Good understanding of concepts of architecture and functionalities of products such as SIEM (e.g.: Splunk, RSA Security Analytics, HP Arcsight, IBM QRadar, AlienVault), IPS/IDS, vulnerability management (Nessus/Qualys/Tenable), antispam, web content filtering, WAF, and firewalls.
- Good cloud environment security knowledge.
- Good infrastructure security understanding and a knowledge of its impact on security operations, vulnerabilities, reporting, analytics and monitoring.
- Operational knowledge of system and network security engineering best practices and architecture
- Security related certifications such as CISSP, CISM, GIAC, GCIH are a plus
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Microsoft - Technology Consulting - Senior Manager - Southwest
USA MD - Greenbelt
Federal - SOC / Security Engineering Deputy Lead
Property & Casualty Insurance Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.