Wanted: Workday Innovators
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions, and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
- Managing international projects, implementing HCM Workday integration with other systems through Inbound/Outbound interfaces using Workday
- Creating integration solutions using the Vendor’s tools (WD Studio, PECI, PICOF, Core Connectors, EIB, RaaS, etc.)
- Developing the Italian Workday Practice
- Training and coaching new-joiners and internal team members
- Involvement in asset development and innovative solutions (Robotics, Automation, Workday Platform)
- Taking part in tender calls and pre-sales activities
- Fostering a long-lasting relationship with Workday
- Two to ten years Workday Integrations implementation experience as a consultant or on the customer side (configuration, and end-to-end interface and architectural process management)
- Experience in implementing and managing other interface and development tools
- Experience in managing a complex landscape and its evolution
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Customer Experience Senior Manager
Customer Experience Manager
Boomerang- Senior Digital Strategy Planner
Portfolio and Delivery Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.