WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY – PEOPLE.
Wanted: Workday Innovators
Ready to innovate in Workday’s vanguard?
As a member of one of the world’s largest Workday-certified teams, you’ll be part of a team of advisory professionals who deliver more than just technology. You’ll deliver HR and financial management solutions that help organizations realize the Workday promise of integrated, cloud-based capabilities that put them on the fast track to a better way to work.
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community with deep industry expertise that help to solve clients’ biggest challenges.
Now is the perfect time for you to join the Accenture DayNine Workday team, where you’ll:
- Assess, strategize and manage Workday deployments for organizations across the globe. Accenture has worked with more than 600 clients to deliver Workday deployments to unlock the potential of their organizations.
- Design and deliver future-ready Workday solutions to help organizations optimize their HR and Finance functions, and enhance their employees’ experiences.
- Join more than 1,200 professionals certified in Workday, collaborating to drive enterprise-wide transformational projects on a global scale.
- Expand your Workday skills and advance your career with unparalleled training and professional development opportunities.
Workday Integration Lead
What you will do
Prepare to join "Accenture-Daynine" Global Workday Practice and discover the excitement of working with us.
Your daily responsibilities will involve:
- Managing international projects, implementing HCM Workday integration with other systems through Inbound/Outbound interfaces using Workday
- Creating integration solutions using the Vendor’s tools (WD Studio, PECI, PICOF, Core Connectors, EIB, RaaS, etc.)
- Developing the Italian Workday Practice
- Training and coaching new-joiners and internal team members
- Involvement in asset development and innovative solutions (Robotics, Automation, Workday Platform)
- Taking part in tender calls and pre-sales activities
- Fostering a long-lasting relationship with Workday
Grow your career with leading-edge technologies, continuous learning opportunities and a global community, which has deep industry expertise to help and to solve clients’ biggest challenges. Accenture training programmes will assist you with Workday certifications and skills development.
Deliver robust services to help organizations thrive in a digital world, with access to Accenture’s unrivaled breadth and depth of capabilities. Be yourself and thrive as you make a difference with the work you do every day, at one of FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For.