Who you are
To work with us you will need a strong planning and time management skill with a focus on meeting commitments and quality expectations, the ability to develop client relationship and a powerful orientation towards development of people.
Determination, curiosity and passion are qualities that will help your stand out combined with:
- experience, at least 6 - 8 year, cross-industry experience with a broad knowledge of sustainability, environmental and energy topic (e.g. Sustainability Strategy, Sustainability Performance Management, Energy Efficiency Program, Sustainable Supply Chain, etc.)
- strong quantitative analysis skills and understanding of corporate financial analysis (P&L, balance sheets, etc.)
- solid Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Project) skills.
- bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Engineering, with a focus in economics and environmental, energy and sustainability management. (MBA is preferred)
- further studies and/or relevant professional qualifications and an experience in a Large or International Company related to sustainability are desirable
- fluent written and spoken business English
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world-renowned working method that will make you a first class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
We offer an environment where all differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99, we evaluate the candidates belonging to Protected Categories. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities.
JOIN ACCENTURE STRATEGY.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.