TECHNOLOGY IS DISRUPTING BANKING AND INSURANCE.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
TALENT & ORGANIZATION CONSULTANT
Play your part in projects focused on Financial Services, get to know top managers of leading Italian banks, and become part of a prominent leader in the industry. Enjoy the challenge of large scale projects, supporting companies that are investing the most on innovation.
What you will do
In the role of Talent & Organization Consultant, You will develop dynamic new workforces that are empowered by digital to adapt and thrive on disruption.
By analyzing patterns and trends, You will identify the root causes of issues. Working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, you will participate to the design and the implementation of new and innovative solutions and process to enhance client customer experience.
As part of a strong, vibrant and young global community you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths and position you for success.
Who you are
- 2+ years of consulting experience (preferred)
- Good knowledge on HR and Organization processes (e.g. Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, Talent Management, Learning)
- Experience on projects regarding: Change Management (e.g. support to HR transformation, people culture), Agile Organization, Organization/Operating Model design, Digital HR
- Experience eliciting high-level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as requirement traceability matrices, work-flow diagrams and use-cases
- Working knowledge on HCM Oracle and SuccessFactor (preferred for technology consulting)
- Demonstrable ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Excellent interpersonal skills: ability to interface with different stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others
- A desire to deliver to a high standard in a suitable timeframe
- Good English communication skills
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity
We offer an environment where all differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Under articles 1 and 18 of Law 68/99, we evaluate the candidates belonging to Protected Categories. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND LIVE THE TRANSFORMATION OF FINANCIAL SERVICES.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.