Who you are
You desire to work in Security field and contribute in a team-oriented environment.
Your oral and written communication skills both in Italian and English, your ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment and your capacity to get ahead of the curve and new technologies and learn it before customers start using it along with the following requirements will spotlight you as the ideal candidate.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Operating Systems (e.g. Linux, Unix, Microsoft Windows Server)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Networking Concepts & Technologies (e.g. Routing, Firewalling, DNS)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with Middleware (e.g. IIS, JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere)
- Knowledge of repository concepts (Databases, Directory) and technologies (Oracle, MS-SQL Server, LDAP, Active Directory) are preferable
- Industry-adopted security certification (e.g. CISSP) are welcome
- Bachelor degree in a technical field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, Telecommunications, CIS, MIS)
- Experience in design, implement and deploy of Digital Identity platforms
- Proved experience with planning and implementing Digital Identity capabilities, including: Identity Governance, Role Based Access Contol (RBAC), User Administration & Provisioning, Define and implement identity workflows through BPML, Web Access Management and API Management, Directory Services integration, Multi-Factor authentication and Federation (SAML), Privileged Account Management (PAM)
The experience in implementing packaged or custom IAM solutions based on Vendor’s products, including but not limited to SailPoint, Oracle, ForgeRock, IBM, CA, YOU’RE YOUR knowledge of Blockchain concepts and cryptographic features (PKI) and Cloud architectures (AWS, Azure) will be a plus.
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalised training, you will acquire a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional.
Inclusion & Diversity
We offer an environment where differences are respected, and employees are valued solely for their talent. Accenture guarantees equal opportunities for all candidates and welcomes Protected Categories under articles 1 and 18 of law 68/99.
JOIN ACCENTURE SECURITY AND DESIGN THE MOST INNOVATIVE CYBER SECURITY SOLUTIONS WITH US.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.