What makes the difference
- Master’s degree in technical, economic or scientific area (Computer Science/Engineering/Economics/Mathematics/Statistics/ Physics/)
- Knowledge of the ICT Market.
- Deep understanding of Quality Systems and Standards (ISO 9001, ITIL, PMI, …).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Technical writing experience, graphic skills and ability to define the layout of documents.
- Experience in providing IT services (Software full life cycle and operations) and possibly consulting services
- Ability to work under stress and meet deadlines.
- Willingness to innovate and learn
- Ability to coordinate internal and external resources
- Fluent in English
- Management and Technical certifications (PMP, ITIL, Agile, ISO, …) are considered a plus
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.