Take part in Financial Services projects, get to know Italy’s top bankers, and become involved with a prominent industry leader. Enjoy the challenge of large-scale projects and support companies investing the most on innovation.
The Financial Services operating group serves many increasingly interconnected practices: Banking; Insurance; Capital Markets; Finance & Risk, Distribution & marketing, Human Capital, and Accenture Technology Infrastructure Services. While disparate, these industries directly impact their customer’s environments and are central to sustainable economic growth in developed and developing economies.
As a Banking Consultant, you’ll be responsible for:
- Understanding our clients’ business challenges and identifying solutions to their business challenges
- Working with client teams to design and deliver strategic solutions with the help of functional, digital and industry skills; developing and handling project deliverables including:
- Designing strategies to transform legacy infrastructure into systems based on the latest technology
- Formulation of payments strategy & business cases for payments transformation programmes
- Drafting a major credit card company’s new business strategy, formulating an overseas operations strategy and a next-generation Bank systems plan
- Drafting a cards/payments services business growth strategy plan
- Developing business cases, project road maps and operating and payment architecture models to implement complex solutions and systems for financial institutions
- Understanding and implementing Open Banking / Open APIs
- Business analysis, project management activities such as gap analysis, requirement gathering, functional specifications, issue management, and project planning
- Master’s Degree in technical - scientific or economic disciplines;
- Between one and five years’ experience in a multinational/national consulting company in project / programme management, IT solution implementation, business process redesign and in some of the following:
- Core banking (retail and corporate);
- Credit services;
- Core payments including retail and corporate payments;
- Card transformation;
- Digital & omni channel
- Mobile payments
- Real-time payment architectures
- Understanding of end-to-end process lifecycles in areas such as core banking, payments and credit services
- Knowledge of the main IT application systems in banking companies;
- Fluent in English
- You love to share and learn different things
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA NC - Charlotte
Banking Regulatory Analyst
USA TX - Dallas
Provider Relations Recruitment & Retention Representative - Dallas
Business Process Delivery
Industry X.0 - IIoT Digital Practice & Offering Delivery Senior Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.