What makes the difference
- 2-4 years of experience of project work and IT change leading
- Business Analysis: Business Requirements Analysis, Functional Design
- Good knowledge of ecommerce platform components
- E-commerce platforms skills: Hybris
- Experience on eCommerce business requirements analysis in an eCommerce delivery team
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Previous software testing experience
- Excellent leadership potential, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Ability to understand and effectively work with the client to articulate their problem and goal
- Good knowledge of English
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.