- 5-years of proven commerce experience
- Strong experience of project work and IT change leading
- E-commerce platforms skills: Hybris
- System Architecture: Distributed Web Systems Architecture, J2EE, SOA, RESTful and JMS, IBM-websphere
- Java Technologies: Java EE 1.7, JSP, Servlet, Web Services, Hibernate (or similar ORM frameworks) and Spring IoC
- Enterprise Solution Integration: experience of design and development of integration to SAP, Siebel, Tibco or similar
- Experience on eCommerce business requirements analysis Functional and Technical Design in an eCommerce delivery team
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to work with (and manage) key stakeholders
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of English
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.