What makes the difference
- 5-years of proven commerce experience
- Strong experience of project work and IT change leading
- E-commerce platforms skills: Hybris
- System Architecture: Distributed Web Systems Architecture, J2EE, SOA, RESTful and JMS, IBM-websphere
- Java Technologies: Java EE 1.7, JSP, Servlet, Web Services, Hibernate (or similar ORM frameworks) and Spring IoC
- Enterprise Solution Integration: experience of design and development of integration to SAP, Siebel, Tibco or similar
- Experience on eCommerce business requirements analysis Functional and Technical Design in an eCommerce delivery team
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Ability to work with (and manage) key stakeholders
- Team player willing to share ideas and work collaboratively
- Good knowledge of English
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.