Sede annuncio: Milano
Regional Description: Italia
Codice annuncio: 00614126 00614126_it
Accenture is a consulting firm with an “Accent to the future” and the deepest passion for innovating business and life thanks to technology. Are you passionate about it?
As a recruitment specialist you will be part of a team, with junior and senior colleagues, dedicated to the various Accenture areas of business. In this role you will manage and be responsible of the entire recruiting process from hiring needs to onboarding. You will become a trusted geek hunter by engaging new talents who will address our clients to the digital transformation and promote Accenture as a top-notch innovation hub leading in the new.
Here an idea of your daily activities:
• build talent-pools, through different sourcing channels, anticipating possible issues in a preventive and problem-solving perspective
• achieve quantitative and qualitative hiring targets meeting business requirements
• take care of candidate experience, from the very first touchpoint
• promote innovative actions to enhance talent attraction and network with potential candidates
• be the owner of the entire recruitment process keeping relevant stakeholders constantly updated
• analyze KPIs aimed at improving the recruitment process and sharing recruiting results
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Inizia la tua ricerca qui: Inserisci job title, competenza, livello di esperienza o città
Entra nella Accenture Talent Connection, segui il nostro Careers blog, o registrati per ricevere i job alerts.