Why an Accenture internship? Because you want to test yourself in the field and find a direction for your future, participating in projects that will transform our customers’ business. Start your career with us, supported by colleagues who will help you grow as a professional.
Automotive, Fashion and Luxury, Consumer Goods, Industrial, Pharma, Retail and Travel consulting Intern
Undergraduates in Management, Industrial, Mechanical, Electronic or IT Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
Milan, Rome, Turin
Our opportunities are dedicated to students or undergraduates who want a curricular (such as a thesis) or extracurricular internship.
An Accenture internship can be the beginning of your technology and innovation career. You will express your talent within a team of professionals, enriching yourself with new skills through training, and interfacing with those who followed this path before you.
- You will participate in international projects for customers in: Fashion and Luxury, Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Equipment and Travel
- You will support the team analysing and optimising supply chain management systems, helping companies improve service quality, reduce operating costs, and leverage committed capital.
- You will participate in innovative Industry 4.0 and Lean Manufacturing industrial automation projects
- You will support our professionals designing operating models using the most advanced technologies such as: AI, RPA, IoT, Machine Learning, Business Intelligence and Advanced Analytics
- You will contribute to the creation and customisation of innovative ICT platforms that support business processes using SAP, Salesforce, Microsoft, Oracle technologies.
Innovation needs a way forward and at Accenture you'll learn how to design it. Supported by great professionals, you will help the best Made in Italy and international customers in the Fashion and Luxury, Automotive, Retail, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceutical, Industrial Equipment and Travel sectors to identify and achieve their objectives, guiding them through technological transformation.
Discover how your skills can make the difference by turning new application solutions into reality.
Why would we choose you for an Accenture internship? Because you’re passionate about new technologies and innovation and have the following abilities:
- You are studying or graduating in Management, Industrial, Mechanical, Electronic or IT Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Economics
- You speak and write English easily
- You value uniqueness
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new
Discover all the courses dedicated to students who want to take a first employment step on our website. Seize your opportunity. https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/opportunita-studenti?src=UNV-32280
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click herehttps://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA PA - Pittsburgh
360 Value Chain SRM Specialist
Accenture Consulting-HR Transformation Manager-West Region
Accenture Consulting-HR Tranformation Consultant-West Region
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.