What makes the difference
- Minimum experience of 1 hands on engagement experience with Oracle Cloud CX modules or with similar platforms
- Minimum 6 years’ experience with Project management skills
- Minimum of three implementations / deployments functional experience with Oracle CX or with similar platforms
- Minimum of manage 3 business development/sales pursuits related to Oracle CX
- Minimum 5 years’ consulting experience for 5+ years client-facing consulting experience with Products (Life Sciences, Retail, CG&S, Industrial) , CMT (telco and media) or Resources (Utilities, Energy) clients
- Minimum having experience in leading CX-related business case/strategy efforts to scope and deploy CX functionality, including ability to estimate effort and create proposals
- MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- Sales or business development experience in Oracle technologies
- Oracle Customer Experience (CX) – either Oracle Sales Cloud, Oracle Sales Performance Management (SPM), Oracle Customer Data Management, Oracle Engagement Cloud, Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle CPQ Cloud, or Oracle Commerce Cloud
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Customer Experience (CX), Digital Marketing, eCommerce, or User Experience
- Excellent client-facing skills in partnering to scope and assess client needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
All of our consulting professionals receive comprehensive training covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.