What makes the difference
- 3-5 years’ previous experience in the field of Information Security / Cyber Security Consulting
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree preferable in Engineering, Economics or Computer Science
- 2+ years of expertise in either of these areas: Cyber Security Strategy, Governance and Risk, Business Continuity and Cyber Resilience Management
- Relevant consulting, communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills both in Italian and in English
- Solid project management experience including: defining scope, setting project timelines and milestone, driving deliverables, identifying risks, managing issues, and client relationship management
- Demonstrated experience in assessing and reviewing a security strategy and governance program framework that describes the process, controls, organization and infrastructure to manage information security capabilities
- Demonstrated experience with current Cyber Security technologies, industry developments, and market trends, including an awareness of key methodologies and approaches
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high energy, and demanding team-oriented environment
Industry certifications highlight desirable, such as:
- CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- CISM: Certified Information Security Manager
- Certified Business Continuity Manager (CBCM)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Engineer (C/DRE)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, creative, friendly and dynamic environment. Structured and customized training is designed to help you build your own firmly grounded professional career by developing both technical and management skills.
Become part of a global network renowned for the quality of its people and services, manage complex and challenging projects, and test emerging technologies.
When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.