What makes the difference
- 2-5 year experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- demonstrable experience in one or more industries
- demonstrated ability to work with multi-cultural teams to deliver high-quality output in short timeframes
- a high degree of comfort with strategy frameworks and strong quantitative skills to develop financial or operational models and supervise data analysis
- ability to develop and apply consulting skills and have the capability of effectively solving complex business issues
- planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet commitments and quality expectations
- strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening)
- confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- leadership abilities
- strong interest in broadening skills, as opposed to being narrowly focused
- minimum of Master’s Degree
- fluent English and Italian.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.