At Accenture you can imagine a world yet to be. Shape the future at the intersection of business and technology, transform businesses through industry expertise and insights, deal with large digital transformations, power businesses with cutting-edge technology solutions and deliver outcomes through operations. Join us in driving value, shaping new businesses and designing operating models for the future.
Turn your imagination into action. Help our clients generate acknowledged differentiating value.
Analytics & Data Strategy Practitioner
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
We are looking for an experienced professional (from 1 to 8 years of experience) to support international clients in the shape and design of their big data platform, the development of the data supply chain, the establishment of the data governance, and the definition of an analytics strategy to rotate their business and operating models towards a Data Driven Company.
You will be responsible for delivering Analytics and Data Strategy projects by designing and developing strategies to help customers (across industries and market) to manage, transform and consume data in an effective way.
Combining cutting-edge data management methods, technologies, big data and advanced analytics (Descriptive, Predictive and Prescriptive Analytics) and AI (Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, ...), you will provide consulting services that address challenging client business problems and exploit business opportunities to unlock value.
As Analytics and Data Strategy expert you will be able to:
- Shape data driven company strategies
- Design and shape data management and analytics operating models, in terms of organization structure, governance mechanisms, roles and responsibilities, processes and enabling capabilities and technologies
- Design big data and analytics architectures and platforms
- Define and implement data management and analytics programs, including data modeling, data supply chain, data governance, MDM, EIM, data consumption and analytics
- Articulate business cases to prove the business value of Analytics & Data strategy initiatives, prioritize identified use cases and shape an actionable roadmap
- Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Deep knowledge of big data and analytics architectures and relevant market solutions
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AI…) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model
- Good understanding of IT and Digital Unit operating model. Knowledge of emerging agile enterprise framework (SaFe, DAD, Less) is a plus
- Background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English and Italian
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced executives within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first-class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Full Stack Developer
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.