- Serves as Cloud Solution Architect across multi domain and Technologies tower for Professional Services and Outsourcing: DC/Cloud – including HA and DR topics, Network, Security, Service Management and Workplace Solutions
- Defines a Cloud architecture – either for Private or Hybrid or Public Cloud based solutions - to support specific requirements and be a part of the end-to-end solution development team
- Understands how to integrate Public Cloud Providers services (IaaS/PaaS) into the overall solution framework
- Partners with other solution architects to assess solution alignment to the overall architectural blueprint – E.A. including application - and drive proposal writing, solution direction, pricing and costing
- Helps define the performance goals and metrics for the proposed solution
- Understands the Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) for the solution
- Owns Solution Development as liaison between Sales and Delivery teams. Serve as technical liaison between Sales team, Clients, Delivery & support teams up to and including Contract negotiations
- Act as transition delivery manager/focal point to grant a smooth ramp up of the transformation to the Cloud
- Cooperate with sales team to formulate / execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue objectives
- 2 + Years’ Experience Solution Development, including:
- Deep knowledge in Public vs. Private vs. Hybrid Solution Development
- Working knowledge of Public Cloud Providers: AWS, Azure, Google CP, Oracle Public Cloud, others
- Working knowledge of Data Management on Cloud
- Development of Cloud Operating Model for a client
- Cloud security Solution Development Experience
- Network Solution Development Experience
- Cloud migration methodologies and processes, including tools used
- Cloud Reference architecture understanding
- Knowledge in ERP and web-based applications, etc.
- Knowledge in DevOps and As-a-Service methodologies
- Executive presentation experience with business acumen
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- 3 years Project or team leadership experience
- Demonstrable ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Industry solution development experience within; Resources, Products, Communication Technology, Media, Healthcare and Public Sector, Finance
- C-Suite business acumen
- Delivered in Large Transformational Projects.
- Presales Engineering Experience
- Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, IT Systems Education – Others Engineering
- Certificates from AWS, MS Azure, Google Cloud, IBM Bluemix; Oracle Cloud
- Up to 50% Travel
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.