What makes the difference
The following skills are expected of potential candidates:
- Capable of building strong relationships and working well as part of a team
- Proven capability in team management comprising both internal and client personnel
- Responsibility for successful execution of project deliverables
- Process analysis and design
- Experience of working with a wide range of stakeholders, including engagement at the senior level
- Analytical skills used to derive insight from complex and varied information sources and the ability to draw sound recommendations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including creating presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, and report writing
- Minimum Master Degree
- Extensive travel may be required from time to time
Pricing Sales and Customer Service consulting:
Our experts typically have deep knowledge in one and proficiency in several of the following fields:
- Pricing strategy development
- Pricing competency assessment and business case development
- Pricing analytics development
- Pricing process design
- Pricing operating model / organization design
- Pricing related technologies design and implementation (e.g. Vendavo, PROS etc)
We want to hear from candidates with experience gained in Sales and Customer Service / Pricing Transformation or in an industry role for a large organization that can demonstrate some/all of the skills listed above.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.