WHERE TOMORROW’S IDEAS TAKE SHAPE.
Our Capability Network professionals support local-based consulting teams, to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to Accenture clients all around the world.
Join a global network of more than 3,000 professionals, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting support from key locations in Asia Pacific, Europe, North America and Latin America. You will be working in a multinational environment, with the opportunity to implement challenging projects, especially working with Global Banks and Insurance Companies
Consultant Capability Network Sales & Customer Service
What you will do
We are expanding the Capability Network Team in Milan and we are looking for an experienced and accomplished Sales and Customer Consultant.
Accenture are currently seeking a number of Pricing Transformation resources at exp Analyst and Consultant levels to work in our Sales and Customer Service practice. The Pricing Transformation community forms one of the key components of our Sales and Customer Service Practice that operates across industry specific groups within Accenture. It is complimented by three other offering groups within Management Consulting; Sales Transformation, Service Transformation and Marketing Transformation.
In this role, you will be expected to work seamlessly with our clients' own resources to ensure that the Pricing transformation solution implemented will address their business requirements. Typically you will use your experience to:
- Analyze existing client Pricing capabilities and organization
- Identify opportunities for improvement to existing offerings and contribute to client proposals
- Design best practice pricing transformation principles and solutions (operating models, processes, systems)
- Set-up and manage transformation programmes targeted to improve the client pricing capability
- Improve performance in pricing models across a number of areas including technology, process, organization and people
- Conduct value and impact analysis of proposed changes to the clients pricing environments
Assist with internal development of pricing transformation best practice and assets.
Get inspired by our Capability Network colleagues: watch now