Why Accenture? To discover the energy and commitment we devote to our customers by transforming their working method with the most advanced technologies. At Accenture, you'll grow as a member of an international network. Each day, you’ll make a difference using whatever makes you unique.
Graduates in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics and Physics
Within our work teams, you will start with a period of training, to better prepare to work for the main players in our reference markets (E-Commerce & Retail, Automotive, Banking, Communication & High Tech, Energy ...).
- You will learn how to manage the software life cycle – from design to implementation.
- Optimising and integrating Cloud Computing systems
- By applying Agile methodologies, and implementing new technologies, you will contribute to traditional business innovation (i.e. Fintech, Insurtech)
- You will obtain globally recognised certifications to help you work in international projects
- Getting involved with the most innovative technological solutions (Cloud, Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Next Generation of Mobile App, IoT...)
- Acquiring skills in the most popular programming languages to develop advanced technologies
Why we would choose you? If these goals reflect your ambitions, you have the chance to stand out and face new positive challenges. There are some requirements for you to be successful and make a significant contribution:
- You have a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Physics, and you want to start your career in the digital/IT world
- You are passionate about emerging IT technologies, cloud infrastructure, mobile applications and would like to build them into your professional future
- You love to share and learn different things.
- Every day is a new challenge for you and an opportunity to learn something new.
Are you determined to face and beat off the challenges this role brings even if you don't have all the required qualifications? Apply and tell us how you can make a difference.
Find out how best to prepare for our selection process and discover what is important to us: https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/recruiting-faq-answers
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art 13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) click here https://www.accenture.com/it-it/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Accenture Flex - Functional Tester -Norfolk, VA
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Digital Transformation Consultant ++
Accenture DayNine - Workday Certified Integrations/BIRT Associate Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.