We are a strong global community, you’ll learn from our leading industry experts who will help you identify and maximize your strengths. Take your consulting career to the next level!
- A minimum of 3 years of Finance and Accounting experience within Oil and Gas, Chemicals, or Utilities industry across various functions (OTC, PTP, RTR, FP&A & etc.)
- A minimum of 1 year of consulting and/or leading process improvement projects
- A minimum of 1 year of SAP or other relevant ERP experience
- A Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Engineering or other closely related field of study
- Sales experience developing responses to client proposals and participating in sales presentations to clients
- Experience leading projects and large scale transformation programs
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain and/or Sourcing and Procurement roles in large regional or global organisations
- Experience in planning, procurement and fulfillment functions within the sector
- Experience working through organizational change, with a demonstrated track record of continuing responsibilities, creativity and innovation
- Understanding and application of various planning capabilities within segments
- Understanding of supply chain processes and their implementation
- Ability to meet travel requirements, up to 100%
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented and collaborative environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve complex problems
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in an information systems, technology driven and fast-paced environment
- Self-motivating, adaptable, able to prioritize and also able to inspire and motivate others.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
Federal - Full Stack Developer
Design thinking transformation agilist FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager+++
Business & Technology Integration
SRE/DevOps Transformation Lead FS Technology Advisor - Senior Manager ++++
Business & Technology Integration
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.