WE INVEST IN THE MOST ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: PEOPLE.
JOIN ACCENTURE TECHNOLOGY AND YOUR KNOW-HOW WILL BECOME THE ENGINE OF INNOVATION.
Accenture Technology designs and creates remarkable application solutions on a global scale, amazing the world and revolutionizing the way people work, live and conduct business. Become an Accenture Technology professional and create custom applications that generate value for our clients by also making the most of our partnership with SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, IBM and HP.
Imagine genuine innovation, the applied one.
IT Presales Expert
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
The IT Preales Expert (also named “Solution Architect) is a technical expert with the task of working closely with sales teams to ensure that the IT Services being offered can be tailored to meet the customers requirements.
Working within Accenture Technology, the IT Presales Expert has a key role in the supporting the origination, interpretation of client requirements and manages the configuration of new and extended IT opportunities (mainly Application Outsourcing) using standard solution offerings. Application Outsourcing includes the Application Management and Application Development (Enhancement/Projects) services related to a new or upgraded custom built or packaged software.
Once configured, the IT Presales Expert/Solution Architect will drive sign-off on the technology solution and act as an interface with the delivery organization to ensure effective transition, shape services and determine appropriate service delivery locations and related costs. The Solution Architect is as a key member of the sales team to represent the technology solution offering to the client/internal groups.
- Assisting the Sales Teams in the origination and qualification of new IT opportunities
- Rapid assimilation of the “As-Is” situation from RFP documentation and/or at the client through direct meetings with client sponsors, analysis of data and use of external metrics to build up a baseline position
- Able to translate “As-Is” situations, buyer requirements into standard solutions and develop the approach and the “To-Be” business case
- Define the inputs required to create cost estimates; Preparing the cost model estimates working with Service Delivery, our Delivery Centres and Finance professionals to shape the cost base of the “To-Be” solution
- Collaborate with the Sales Team to prepare the pricing and the value proposition
- Participate as a key member of the client facing sales team, representing the solution in RFP responses, formal presentations and interactive client workshops.
Demonstrate commercial acumen in the closure of the sales (including authoring statement of work, schedules and other contractual documents) and supporting negotiation of specific Technology elements of the Agreement.