- HR Transformation: delivery of end-to-end HR Transformation projects, from HR operating model design to advanced technology solutions implementation;
- Robotic Process Automation: manage Robotics Process Automation discovery phase, define RPA Business Case and support Proof of Concept implementation and industrialization
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term success and business integration. Understand analysis of the as-is and to-be processes
- Design new business processes based on customer requirements and conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder agreement meetings
- Implement programs/interventions that prepare the organization for implementation of new business processes
- Execute a program, plan or deliverable using planning, communication and training skills
- From 3 to 5-6 years’ experience related to successful delivery of Digital HR projects
- Experience in Software as a Service projects.
- Experience/knowledge in HR Robotics Process Automation projects is considered a plus.
- Ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a collaborative and distributed delivery environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically demonstrating deep problem-solving skills
- Desire to work in challenging and dynamic environments also driven by IT changes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum Master of Science degree
- Willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and preferably good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish, Russian would be strong asset
- Italian B2 Level is required
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Engineering Team Consultant
USA GA - Atlanta
AD9 Workday Data Certified Manager
Business & Technology Integration
Salesforce Senior Developer (Lightning) - Accenture Technology
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.