What makes the difference
- Min. 5-year proven SEO experience
- Understanding of search engine principles, best-practices and algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest Google trends and interest in web marketing
- In-depth experience with website analytics and SEO tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords Keyword Tool, Screaming Frog, Deepcrawl, SemRush, Conductor, SEOMoz, or any other SEO Tools)
- Good understanding of Web Traffic analysis, content analysis and benchmarking
- Ability to perform keyword research, content analysis and keyword optimization
- High experience with on-page SEO (Meta Tags, website URLs/structure optimization), as well as with all technical SEO elements and optimizations, and off-site SEO
- At least basic understanding on natural link building and improving online presence
- Problem solver and decision maker, analytical mind and presentation skills (studying traffic, analytics and reporting)
- Fast-learning skills, with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of Digital Marketing, Client Relationship management, and Content Management
- Nice to have: HTML, CSS & Java Script knowledge
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English, other languages proficiency is a nice to have
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how your ideas and creativity can come to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Guided by excellent leaders within a structured and customized training framework, you will rapidly build your own professional career. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment by actively contributing to cutting-edge technology and the creation of a genuine digital devolution. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.