What makes the difference
- Proven working experience with SAP modules, both on transformation projects or application maintenance services
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Engineering or Economics preferred
- Knowledge of the following application areas (at least one):
- SAP Financial Accounting & Operations (mainly FI-CO)
- SAP Logistics & Manufacturing (mainly SD, MM, PP, PM, WM, QM)
- SAP Business Intelligence (mainly BW, BO and BPC)
- SAP Technical Architecture (HANA architecture transformation, SAP on cloud, Netweaver Consultancy, Mobile Platform solution, GRC security and compliance)
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Choosing a career in the SAP field will make you an all-around professional in terms of technical and management skills. You will build distinctive unrivalled expertise. In a friendly, young and challenging environment, you will interact with experienced colleagues and managers who will always be willing to listen. A transparent, merit-based approach will pave the way for firmly grounded, well-defined career progress, providing you with the tools you need to shape your future. Building a career in SAP at Accenture means choosing the most exclusive path on the market.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards art13 L.679/2016 (GDPR) go to https://www.accenture.com/us-en/careers/privacy-policy
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.