WHERE TOMORROW’S IDEAS TAKE SHAPE.
JOIN ACCENTURE STRATEGY.
At Accenture Strategy you can imagine a world yet to be. Operate at the intersection of business and technology, deal with business strategy, technological strategy or operations strategy, and join us in driving value, shaping new businesses and designing operating models for the future.
Turn your imagination into action. Help our clients generate acknowledged differentiating value.
TECHNOLOGY STRATEGY NETWORK CONSULTANT
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
As a Strategy Consultant, You will contribute in a proactive way to the technological transformation of the most important companies operating in Communications, Media & High Tech markets.
Acting with autonomy and authority within multi-functional teams, You will represent the point of connection between the technical lines and the supporting functions committed to define the new operational model and estimate the impact of this transformation.
You will follow various Telco and Media projects to providing strategic advice and operations support to design, implement and optimize technology transformation programs for telecommunications networks that will revolutionize our Clients’ organizational and business models.
In particular, You will be involved in the following activities:
- Conduct research activities to obtain relevant data and define client needs or problems
- Oversee the formulation of hypotheses supporting the estimation of addressable market and client positioning, based on advanced financial analysis of client, competitor, and industry data
- Impact analysis on current operating model providing feasible recommendations for the profitable growth of client companies
- Customer TCO impacts analysis resulting by digital / technology transformation (such as Network Virtualization or 5G implementation)
- Analysis and collection of functional requirements resulting from interaction with the Top Management Board
- Support product development studies and the development of change management plans
- Produce quantitative analysis, including data analytics and financial modelling, and present oral and written reports of case team findings to client management
- Support the implementation of proposed solutions