WE WORK FOR THE WORLDWIDE BEST COMPANIES.
JOIN ACCENTURE CONSULTING AND BE PART OF THE EXCELLENCE GROWTH.
Use your talents to transform the way the world's largest companies do business - join our global Technology and Management Consulting teams, shape innovative processes and integrate them with the most advanced digital technology. Help us drive the change in Financial Services, Health & Public Service, Products, Communications, Media & Technology and Resources.
NEW IT Manager
Play your part in projects focused on the Products industry - you will create innovative products for the best International clients. A fast-moving, challenging environment, with clients that have a huge impact on the lives of millions of people.
Don’t just follow the rules. Set them.
As a Manager in the Technology Advisory team, you will work closely with our customers to design and build the capabilities needed for growth and innovation to sustain high performance.
You will develop specific skills - strategic, industrial, functional, technical - in a varied project environment that offers many opportunities for professional growth and take off:
- Understanding the new IT challenge in terms of working practices and architectural principles
- Implementation of new emerging methodologies such as DevOps, Agile and others
- Assess the status of the Client's current platforms, infrastructure and application portfolio to guide the Client in deploying and governing these platforms
- Help figure out the best ROI and high business value by combining different Technologies and Methods
- Handling the production and implementation of architecture solutions covering multiple cloud technologies, associated Infrastructure / application architecture, development and operating models
- Implement programs that prepare your organization to deliver new business processes and work practices
- Management of multidisciplinary teams for the creation, sale, communication and implementation of programs
What makes the difference
- Agile: Agile Maturity assessment, Hands-on experience leading enterprise-wide Agile transformations, experience with one or more Agile development methodologies (i.e. Scrum, XP, Kanban, Lean, etc.), Expert knowledge of the business implications of an Agile transformation familiarity with large-scale agile frameworks like Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe), Large Scale Scrum (LeSS), Nexus, etc.
- DevOps: DevOps Maturity assessment, defining a DevOps roadmap in conjunction with a continuous improvement framework, Leading proof of concept and/or pilot implementations and defining the plan to scale implementations across multiple technology domains, Experience in two or more DevOps tools
- Innovation: Experience in conducting Design Thinking Workshops and Proof of Concept walkthroughs
- Passionate about technology and new way of working
- Wide range of skills, including Business Awareness, interpersonal, analytical and teamwork skills
- Confirmed work experience of at least 6 years in a Consulting or Product company
- Degree in Informatic Sciences, Engineering or Economics
- Professional knowledge of English
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For further information, visit our website: professioni.accenture.it
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Jobs Near You
USA CA - San Francisco
Salesforce Functional Manager- West
North America Inclusion & Diversity Marketing & Communications Manager
Marketing & Communications
USA TX - Dallas
Java Full Stack Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.