Sede annuncio: NY - New York
Regional Description: Northeast
Codice annuncio: 00572490 00572490_en
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 425,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at
As part of Accenture Consulting, the Property and Casualty Insurance practice helps the world’s leading insurers achieve profitable growth by driving product innovation, enhancing customer interaction and reducing operating costs. Our broad offering includes consulting based on deep industry experience, extensive relationships with leading insurance ecosystem platforms and dependable systems integration and outsourcing delivery. We also help insurers capitalize on analytics, mobility, digital marketing, cloud and other enabling technologies. Our unique blend of innovative digital thinking, financial services expertise and market-leading technology is coupled with a comprehensive breadth of skills, a global footprint, and a network of nearly 50,000 financial services professionals with wide-ranging experience in developing, delivering and managing strategies and solutions. These capabilities and assets enable us to generate growth and create new business models that drive high performance across our clients’ organizations.
While most people have no idea what you do or how you do it, you know exactly what it takes to collaborate, ideate and provide technical guidance to help bring your clients’ vision to life. And they rely heavily on your skills and expertise as you translate the creative vision into technical implementations. If you are passionate about technical solutions that move a brand forward, we’d like to meet you.
YOUR ROLE: Senior Technical Architect
· Plan, design and architect solutions based on microservice techniques and principles
· Use the best of object-oriented and functional language techniques when building solutions
· Design robust enterprise level solutions that consider scale, security, reliability and cost
· Leverage the latest technologies and established software and design patterns
· Ensure code and design quality through the execution of test plans
· Develop coding standards, methodology and repeatable processes
· Strong attention to detail and understanding of the latest technologies and patterns to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and their overall impact
· Work closely with internal and external business and technical counterparts
· Provide technical leadership at a project level
· Mentor and teach associate or junior technical architects
It is our intention for our people to live where they work and work where they live. However, in the context of our profession and serving our clients there may be times when you will need to travel.
Inizia la tua ricerca qui: Inserisci job title, competenza, livello di esperienza o città
Entra nella Accenture Talent Connection, segui il nostro Careers blog, o registrati per ricevere i job alerts.