What makes the difference
- From 3 to 6 years’ experience related to successful delivery of Change Management Projects
- Experience in Software as a Service projects
- Experience in Digital Change and Change Enablement programs
- Experience in Design Thinking projects is considered a plus
- Demonstrated ability to manage time and multiple commitments/projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Demonstrated success in contributing to a team-oriented and distributed delivery environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Desire to work in business transformation and change environments also driven by information systems/organizational strategy
- Minimum Master of Science degree
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
- Minimum Italian B2 level required
- Excellent English communication skills (written & spoken) and good level of another other foreign language e.g. German, French, Spanish, Russian would be strong asset
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.