- at least 5 years in the field of Marketing Campaigns (Email and Digital Display Ad).
- deep understanding and experience with creating, delivering and improving services to provide Marketing Campain execution for Email campaigns, digital Display Ads and customer CRM collection landing pages;
- experience in a client-facing service lead or account lead role;
- some experience with Delivery team management an advantage;
- process improvement skills or experience and advantage;
- experience being responsible for driving business benefits metrics (digital sale and contributing metrics) a strong advantage;
- excellent client management skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment, managing stakeholders onshore and offshore;
- excellent spoken and written language skills in English (mandatory) and Italian (an advantage);
- use of: Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- understanding of: Google Analytics/Adwords , Marketing automation tools - Eloqua, Marketo etc.
- understanding of: Multivariate testing tools and techniques e.g. Adobe Test&Target, Optimizely etc.
- understanding of: CRM tools - exact target, responsys etc.
- general understanding of: web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Urchin, Web trends, Ominiture);
- BA/BS or Masters degrees (ideally Marketing, or Business related);
- Certification in Digital Marketing is desired;
- Process Improvement certification would be an advantage.
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Discover how you can bring your ideas and creativity to life in a young, friendly, dynamic and supportive environment. Grow with us and build a fast-moving career supported by excellent leaders. Thanks to their expertise and a structured and personalized training, you will learn a unique, widely-recognised working method that will transform you into a first-class professional. You will manage complex and challenging projects within an international environment, working in an unrivalled global network of experts. Where there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 411,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.