What makes the difference
- 2-4 year cross-industry experience in consulting firms or big and international companies
- Consistent track record in designing comprehensive Next generation IT strategies, including but not limited to IT benchmarking, IT-Digital unit set up, Multiyear Technology evolution roadmap, Information and Data strategy, IT sourcing strategy, IT Application portfolio evolution strategy, IT Cloud strategy and IT Governance
- Deep experience in developing associated business cases and plans which are detailed, actionable and aligned with industry best practices
- Good business acumen to find the best way to support key strategic pillar with technology
- Understanding of emerging technology trends (Big Data, API, RPA, AI…) and impact on both overall enterprise architecture and operating model
- Basic knowledge of key emerging methodology (Agile, DevOps, Design thinking) and how to use it to improve IT related department
- Good understanding of IT and Digital Unit operating model. Knowledge of emerging agile enterprise framework (SaFe, DAD, Less) is a plus
- Basic understanding of Architecture definition and planning for key industry processes and for multichannel environment.
- Experiences on define operating model and architecture for IoT, Digital product management and data management is a plus
- Background in business and in IT architecture, as well as experience in business and IT collaboration
- Ability to rapidly assess the IT implications of business strategy and the business implications of IT strategy
- Knowledge of and passion for technology and digital trends
- Ambition and desire to shine in the newest strategic consultancy environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to continue to broaden technology skills
- Demonstrable success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Planning and coordination of own and/or team's work activities, to meet
- Commitments and quality expectations
- Exceptional presentation skills – ability to convey technology and business value propositions
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Confident, poised, ability to relate to senior client executives
- Ability to work with different stakeholder in multifunctional and multinational projects
- Minimum of Master’s Degree
- Fluent English and Italian
Best People, Best Training & Best Work: start your adventure at the top
Find out how to start your merit-based, rapidly progressing career, coached by experienced strategists within a friendly, dynamic and young work environment focused on your needs. You will be challenged by cross-function and cross-industry projects, and will be constantly in touch with international clients and teams. Don’t miss the chance to learn a world renowned working method that will make you a first class professional. When there are no limits to passion, there is no limit to innovation.
A world of opportunities
We provide professional and technological services across more than 40 industries and in all business areas. Approximately 425,000 experts in over 120 countries enable us to furnish a wide range of end-to-end services and solutions integrating strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations for 94 of the FORTUNE® Global 100 and around 80% of the FORTUNE® Global 500, as well as governments around the world.
Inclusion & Diversity policy
Our Inclusion & Diversity strategy aims to break down all barriers and eliminate prejudice. We are committed to providing an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace environment for people with different abilities, backgrounds, lifestyles, sexual orientation, gender identity, needs and expectations, helping all individuals to make the most of their professional potential.
We honor our commitments under articles 1 and 18 of Law No. 68/1999 and give special consideration to candidates in protected categories.
For information on our Privacy Protection Safeguards (art13 L.196/03), click here.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer.